Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oy vey, these next 7 days.

These next 7 days are going ot be so hard.
This time last year one of my closest friendsfrom highschool was in the hospitale non-responsive.

7 more days, from this day signifies the one year mark of that friend, when he passed.

I knew it was going to be hard, and I knew that it was going to suck. Iguess I just didn't know that it would get this out of hand. I really miss him so much. I miss him always trying to make me smile when I had the most horrible day. He would always inspire me to be me, and to live life to the fullest, which we all know I have problems with.

He was truly a great and fantastic person, my life has not been the same without him in it.

It stinks so much, not being able to call him and tell him things when I need to, because I know that he will help. It's hard to think about the fact that I cannot talkto him, and he is gone from me. From my life.

This week will be rough, so rough. I hope that I laugh until I cry, and not cry until I laugh. I want to smile through this and remember the fact that he was a great, fantastic person. But, it's so hard. Because I realize in doing that, how much I miss that great fantastic peron.

No comments:

Post a Comment