Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ipod Rennovation.


So, I'm getting rid of all the "bad songs" on my ipod..
Mainly, songs that talk about sex, or have cuss words in them.
I think that people should be able to look through my ipod, and tell that I am different then everyone else, people should be able to randomly play my songs, and see that I have no songs about sex or cussing, as a Christian I feel like that is something that should happen. Also, it's not good for me to listen to that trash anyways. I wont have to listen to cuss words, or sex anymore. Which I think will please God and ultimately help me out.
Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mean that I ONLY have Christian songs on my ipod, or that I will anyways, because that's not the truth. There are some secular songs that I honestly feel like don't hinder my growth as a Christians, and those are the songs that do not cuss, and do not talk about sinful things. This is not to mean that I don't like Christan music, because I do love it, and have a lot of it on my ipod, it may even be the majority. It's just there are other genres and songs that I like too.
However, some of the songs, are actually kind of hard to let go, I like the songs.. I just feel that I should give them up, God sacrificed a lot for us, including his only son, and what kind of a Christian I am if I can't even sacrifice a song for him.
I'm not saying that if you have songs like these on your ipod that they are bad for you and they make you less of a Christian than me, hey its whatever floats your boat. Whatever you classify as a Christian is what you should do, I just felt like this was something that I need to do to make myself feel better about God, and I felt like it makes him happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment