Wednesday, July 21, 2010

end of the fourth.

So I can't even tell you how good going on Vacation has been. To have time with and for myself.. just me time. Is really great. During this time I get to take a good long look at myself, and see what it is that I need to do to make myself a better person.

And I admit. I was in a little bit of a funk, hah maybe a lotta bit of a funk :) But, I just had to get over myself. And stop being selfish. And I had to do what I knew was right. So I got over everything. And I am doing it.

It's rewarding and it is amazing:) And I am really happy right now, truly happy. Just by finding myself.

For the first time in my life I am seeing that I can handle things myself. And that I don't need to doubt myself. Because if I look deep enough into who I am then I will find the answer to so many things. I have also learned more and more that people of this world will let you down. (And I'm not trying to be mean here, that's just the facts) But God will always be here for me. So he needs to by my everything. Where I get my strength from, where I get my faith from. Where I get my refuge and my help from needs to be God. No one here on earth can give me the kind of love, and comfort that he can.

Now, don't get me wrong.. hah I'm not like going to stop dating. LOL! I just know the things that I deserve and the things that I don't know. And also I know what God's jobs are. And what God is supposed to do for me. And in which areas of my life I need to count on him and just him on. There are some times. When I will be happy because of what people do. Times when I will smile, and even times when I will be upset. But, even in those times. I will have my God to hold and to cling on to.

I'm not saying things will be perfect. I'm saying that when they aren't I have a unfailing God that will comfort me, and be there for me when it seems like no one else is:)

I know that right now it is easy for me to say that because nothing drastically bad has happened. But I have faith in myself that my love for God will only grow. And so will my faith in him, and my ability to trust in him. I can't wait to see how much I continue to grow throughout this vacation I am already getting excited.!!

1 comment:

  1. All i can say is that I am really proud of you for pulling yourself out of a nasty funk.... which everyone goes through. I love you and you are doing amazingly!!!!

    ReplyDelete