Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OD on Procrastination

So I have figured out.. that I am a master at procrastination. But, re-regardless of that I will get my homework done, since I am such a nerd, even if it means staying up until 5:30 A.M. that night.. sometimes, I wish I didn't care.. but I just can't miss assignments.. it might kind of be like an OCD thing.
So, I already told you that I got an extension on my essays, and I was going to do them today when I had my hour break in between my two classes, but then after wandering around the school I found a computer lab, where I edited my meme's on blogspot.
Then I wanted to do it when grandmom&pappy picked me up, I would do it at their house before work.
Hah, I ended up changing my fonts for blogspot.
Then work came, and I should have taken my homework there, because I had like an hour of free time.. when I literally ran out of things to do, so I just started drawing.. dang patients.. you would think that if they took the time to schedule an appointment, they would be there.. or at least call in to tell you where they are.
(p.s. for those of you that are lost, I work at a physical therapy place :) I am a therapy tech.)
Then I get home, and get on facebook, to play uno with Jeff for our planned out Uno date.. it's like our favorite game and we just realized that you can play online.
So I play that for a while.. now I am blogging, then I will eat, and then I will hopefully start my essay.. that is do tomorrow.
gotta love the college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment