Friday, October 2, 2009

OD on stress

So, not all of today was stress, but a good portion of it was. I have two essays due next week, one on Monday and one on Tuesday. So the one that is due on Monday is from my intro to early childhood education class. We needed to interview 3 teachers, and then we needed to write a summary, and essay on them. Well we got our paper at the beginning of the week, and I only go to my internship on Fridays, because all of my other days are booked. So today was the day that I was going to interview the teachers, and one of the teachers wasn't there. So I don't know what I am going to do. I emailed my professor, and explained to her the situation to see if I could get an extension.. but she hasn't said anything yet. &I know its college, but like how are you going to give me an essay this week&expect it to be done by Monday or Tuesday. They act like we have nothing to do, when some of us are actually working, and doing stuff for JESUS!
heh. sorry about that. Just needed to vent.
So there is my stressful part. Plus the fact that I am writing my paper for Monday now (that of what I can do on it) and I will be writing the other paper on Monday night, for Tuesday. Because I am not going to bring books on the fall retreat to do my homework One, it will not get done, plus I feel like I am going on this trip for a reason, and that reason isn't to do homework, so I am not going to bring my books. I was going to, but then decided against it.

But, now I am in my comfy clothes, and I am writing my essay, maybe I will eat something other than just a rice crispy treat before I go. Because I am hungry, it's almost like there isn't even time for food anymore.

Update on the family: Things are going pretty good, stressed out moods, and words not meant have been happening a lot lately, :) we will get through it though, I have the faith.!

So at the end of the day, I know that all this stress is worth it, because I am becoming something that I want, and I know that I will enjoy in the end. It's a long road.. but a road that is worth it
"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." -Henry Brooks Adams
Ahem, he or she that is.

fall retreat time!

2 comments: