Friday, April 23, 2010

friday, my favorite day:)

for blogging reasons, and for not going to school/work/anything reasons :)
so todays favorite bible verse:
Psalms 19:14
"May the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be true to you."

So first of all, this verse really isn't my favorite, but I shamefully, left my favorite bible verse notebook at my grandparents, so I had to refer to the book that I write in for encouragement (yes, I have a gillion notebooks and they all have a purpose). I have been looking at this one a lot lately. &I really a lot.
-&second of all. This verse to me.. hah I don't have a mouth that cusses, so its not control my tongue in that way.. but control it in the things I talk to people about, with Jeff, the emotional things that we talk about. And controlling my gossiping, all kinds of things.
&lastly of all. I think, that no matter where you are in your spiritual life you have to pray to God that your heart be true to him. Because its challenging. With all the sin in the world creeping up to you, and with it knocking on your door endlessly, with God not being physically in front of you, it can be hard. So it always helps to just pray that your heart be true to the Lord. Whether you are struggling with that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment