Monday, April 26, 2010

Mondayys:)

My incredible memory for today would have to be watching Fire proof with Jeff. &Along with this incredible memory, I got an idea.
WE have been working on our relationship, making sure that it is a healthy relationship, and I think that this is safe to post.. because he never reads my blog, so he shouldn't see it.
But I am thinking about doing the love dare for him, not really the love dare.. but it will be more just to show him how much I care about him, and how much he means to me. So, I am going to do my own version of it. I am going to do the care dare, and I am excited.. and yes I know that it sounds lame.. but I am so excited to show him in little ways how much I care about him.
I think that it will turn our relationship around, and make it better.
The difference from the love dare and the care dare, is that this will be more emotionally acceptable for dating, rather than marriage. I have an accountability partner for this, a wise and incredible accountability partner, so its not just me judging.
But I am very excited to start this. I am not going to blog about it, I will blog about it in the end though.. But not an everday kind of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment