Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 things

1. Thing 1, yesterday at work. I was told by a staff member (that sounds odd) co-worker, or person I work for.. I am really not sure. Anyways, they told me that they (as a team) are thrilled that I am working here. Thrilled that I fill the spot perfectly, and that I am a great addition to the work place.
That was just music to my ears. To be in a place where people are nice, where there is no cussing, and there is just nice people, that are funny and you can joke with, and are truly there for you. Makes all the difference in the attitude that you have when you go to work. I have not dreaded getting up at 6:30 in the morning once to come to this job. And, if any of you know me.. I LOVE sleep, so not caring.. is saying something!

2. Thing 2, I AM GOING TO BE GETTING PHOTOSHOP. Oh my goodness, I am so excited.. and I promise that this will only make blog reading more exciting for all of you. I promise to look up ideas, and tutorials, so that I can edit this weeked. And post some at the beginning of next week. And, I promise to be ecstatic while I do it :)

Have a greattt day!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess I should have read these posts in order!! haha!! YEAH for Photoshop...are you getting full on photoshop or photoshop elements? I have TONS of links with tutorials to help too!

    ReplyDelete