Monday, May 3, 2010

oh my lordyyy.

So much has happened, but there is not much at all that I want to say.
The thing that I thought wouldn't happen, happened.
However, it's odd how calm I am about it. Well I wouldn't say calm.. but I'm not scared, I am not scared what will come from it. I am not, which is different for me, and I think that a lot of it has to do with getting closer and closer to God.
Also, how ironic is it that in Verb we are talking about fear, because I know that the old me would be scared out of my mind right now for this person. But I know that it is all in Gods hands and that God will take care of it.
So I look at the situation, and I say so be it.
It's hard, its not easy. But I know that if I let Gods plan take control, then it will ultimately be for the best. Although it will be hard and heartbreaking at times, I know that God will pull through.
So, I am not scared.. but what am I? Hurt, Angry.. beyond angry. Livid, livid that I have to go through this all again, livid that drugs have to hurt my family again. Livid that my Grandmother must go through this again.. so mainly just hurt that I was lied to, and angry that she is doing it again.

Quote for the week: people will let me down, this has been proven to me time and time again, but I have a God that will not, and I hold tight to his truth without wavering.♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh No. I think I know...I am so sorry. It's tough...stay strong and keep praying...God has a reason for all things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he does, and I think you've got it.. lol.
    Maybe this is Gods way of showing her that the only way that it will stop. Is if she believs in him. So be it.

    ReplyDelete