Wednesday, May 19, 2010

so..

I realized that I havn't blogged about this yet.. or rreally even told anyone.. but I am looking to get a car. and I am scared.. and it is giving me tons of stress, its just such a big purchaswe.. like I have never bought something over 1,000.. and wel chances are the car that I buy will be over that.. hah.
But here is the thing that is the hardest.
With this car I can have no financial help, my family just can't contribute.. which means all of this.. is either going to have to be ALL money saved up or all a loan, which either way is a lot of money.
Now, keep in mind that if it is a loan.. I will have to make payments on that, insurance payments, gas money, and my school payments.. it's just going to be a lot.

And, I don't wanna get caught up to where.. I can't make payments.. I don't want this to be stressful but it is. I know that God has a plan for me and that it will work out in the end.. I just wish I didn't have to actually live through all of this hard money stuff.. hah and I know that that is kind of a cheating but a girl can dream now can't she?

And yes, I do have a great job, an amazing job.. where I am working a lot more, and making more than I did at my other job and for that I am thankful. But I can't help to worry what if it wont me enough.. and money like this scares me.. I am sure that some of you may know why.

I know that I need to pray about it, and something will come to me.. I just like to get on and vent.. so hah. I hope you enjoy it as well as I do.. God bless:)

1 comment:

  1. Well first off...stop being scared. Others' poor money decisions were not your own. You have a chance to make your own money decisions. And yes, you will make mistakes. We all do. but every mistake some how guides us through life.
    Secondly, take your time...don't buy the first pretty thing that catches your eye. Less is more sometimes.
    Third, trust God. He will provide.

    ReplyDelete