Friday, May 14, 2010

sooo much change

:) oh my word.. so many things have happned since I have last blogged.. I quit my new job, and started a new one.. a new one working at my church.. it is INSANE, i have been praying for this and praying for this.. and I feel like for the first time in my life, this is a prayer that God has answered.. and it happened just as I wanted it to. I work there, it feels so good to say that I worked there, and it is even more amazing to know that I ALWAYS have a God that will come through..

The other thing is.

well I will just have to wait to show you because I am not going to blog about it unless I can post a picture of it.. and lets just say it is a BIG deal.. something that I have been waiting for, and something that I am scared to do.. but I will post later..
sorry for the tease:)

No comments:

Post a Comment